Road rules

Friday, August 11, 2006

Minneapolis!

Oh my goodness well here we are in good 'ole Minnesota! We are staying in the "peace palace" of a church here, which, coincidentally, is the church of famed christian rapper Agape. We just left Chicago today and spent all day traveling to get here. In Chicago we got to go to Gino's to get their famous deep dish pizza, and it was delicious. I gave a homeless guy my leftovers, but regretted it the next day when everyone had pizza to chow on for lunch and all I had was otterpops amd peanut butter. The next day we to the subway to the south side of town, which was overall a great experience except for when somebody threw a rock at us and it hit me in the back of my head. (Brian forgot to tell you all that:) ) It made me really sad to see the small, cramped and dirty places so many thousands of people live in and the depths that big corporations will go to just to make more money. It was nice get cheered up by a baseball game later that day. This morning I ate cereal out of a glove because I couldn't find a plastic baggie to put it in. We also watched The Blues Brothers in the car ride over here, which was sweet. I'm sure only more fun times and learning experiences are to come.

Magnificent in Minnneapolis!

-Moses

p.s. I miss my kitties. :( If you're reading this right now, I love you Daisy and Dottie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home